SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO
- We work together to select the dates that suit your centre. I photograph March - November during school terms only.
- Depending on the size of your service, we will book anywhere from 2-5 days, photographing between 8am-11:30am.
- You will be provided with flyers for each child, a printable poster to display for families to register via QR code, along with an information PDF to be emailed out.
- Families pre-register via the link or QR code. So come photo week I have a list of which children are to be photographed. A deposit is taken that is later given as credit to use toward any purchase.
- After photo week, an email is sent to parents when photos are ready to order; parents login to a private secure gallery to view and purchase photos.
- All print orders will then be delivered to your service for parents to collect.
I am available to answer all questions at anytime, for both centres & families.
Hello! I am a mother of 3, iced latte lover, and professional photographer. Specialising in children’s portraits, I have been photographing children and families, as well as kids fashion, for 17 years.
In 2020 I took the exciting step into daycare and preschool photography, it was such a great experience. The feedback from the centers I photographed was been beyond positive and it has been a pleasure to return to them in consecutive years. The parents were thrilled with their photos and even a little surprised that daycare photos could look so good!
I am looking to open up bookings to services across the Central Coast for 2024 and hope you will consider my services for your families.
Q: Where do you photograph the children?
A: Children are photographed outdoors in the natural play environment.
I like to use bikes, slides, tires & swings to capture play and portrait photos.
Q: What happens if it is raining on photo day?
A: Generally I can still photograph if it's overcast and cloudy with short rain periods.
Alternatively I can set up in a covered verandah area. Rescheduling can occur if it is heavy rain for most of the day.
Q: Do parents have to pay a registration fee/prepay for a photo package?
A: I ask for a $25 deposit per child from families for a range of individual photos to be taken of their child,
which is credited back to them towards a photo package purchase.
Q: When are the photo galleries ready for parents to order from?
A: The gallery will be available for viewing and ordering approximately 7-10 working days
after we have finished photographing at your centre.
Q: Do the parents get more than one picture to choose from?
A: Yes, usually parents get 10-15 images to select from. Keep in mind that some children are more
camera shy than others, so this is an average, not a guarantee.
Q: How do the parents order & receive their photos?
A: Details to view the photo gallery are sent to parents via email along with a text notification -
Parents enter the photo gallery using a unique private passcode and order their package online.
Q: How do the parents pay for their photos?
A: Parents order and Pay online with a credit or debit card or via Bank deposit.
All payment is taken care of in the ordering gallery - no payments pass through the centre office
Q: Can parents send their gallery to other family members to order?
A: Yes, they can! Parents are welcome to share their details and passcode to family members to access.
Q: How do families collect their photo packages?
A: One complimentary delivery is made to the centre for parents to collect their photos from.
Complimentary delivery is for orders placed before the closing date for print orders.
Delivery is generally 2-3 weeks after the print ordering close date.
Orders placed after closing incur a $16 postage fee.
Q: How long do photo galleries stay open for?
A: The online photo galleries remain open for approximately 6 months/ or the end of the year which ever comes first
for ordering digital and /or print files from. After galleries close families will need to pay for a re-viewing fee.